Усе про книжку Pioneer B2 Workbook
This is an innovative course for young adults which takes learners from Beginner to Advanced level.
The course follows the requirements of the Common European Framework of Reference and focuses on the systematic development of key competences.
The course is organized into twelve topic-based modules, which allows learners to deal with a variety of topics in depth. In this way, learners are enabled to communicate successfully in English in a wide range of social situations and environments.
- Motivating and contemporary topics with multicultural and cross-curricular information
- Lively dialogues presenting functional language in real-life situations
- Reading material from authentic sources
- An integrated approach to the development of the four skills
- Special emphasis on vocabulary building
- Grammar presented and practised in context
- Systematic development of reading and listening skills and subskills
- A variety of communicative tasks
- Step-by-step approach to writing
- Activities encouraging critical thinking and personal response
- Task-based activities preparing learners for the real world
- Practical tips helping students to become autonomous learners
- A round-up section in each module providing regular revision and consolidation
- A grammar reference section