Усе про книжку Oxford AQA GCSE History Revision Guides America 1920-1973: Opportunity and Inequality Revision Guide
This guide offers the clear revision approach of Recap, Apply, and Review and step-by-step exam practice strategies for all AQA question types, giving you the confidence that students will succeed in their exams.
UK schools save 40% off the RRP! Discount will be automatically applied when you order on your school account.
This America 19201973: Opportunity and Inequality Revision Guide is part of the popular Oxford AQA GCSE History series. Written by our original author team to match the new AQA specification, this guide covers exactly what your students require to succeed in the Paper 1 American Period Study exams.
- Recap key events with clear visual diagrams and brief points
- Apply knowledge with targeted revision activities that tests basic comprehension, then apply understanding towards exam-style questions
- Review and track revision with progress checklists, suggested activity answers and Exam Practice sections
- Step-by-step exam guidance based on the popular 'How to' student book feature
- Examiner Tip features most up-to-date expert advice and identifies common exam mistakes
- Boost student confidence on all AQA GCSE America question types with revision activities such as Interpretation Analysis and Bullet Points
- Perfect for use alongside the Student Book and Kerboodle, or as a stand-alone resource for independent revision.
This revision guide helps your students Recap, Apply, and Review their way towards exam success.