Усе про книжку Create Your Successful Social Media Strategy In Just Seven Days
Social Media Marketing In A Week is a simple and straightforward guide to mastering the basics, giving you everything you need to know in just seven short chapters. From making the right first impression and having a unified message and strategy, to knowing where your audience is, engaging them and managing your reputation, you'll discover how to build a relationship with your customers on sites like Facebook, YouTube, Flickr and Pinterest, without selling to them.
This book shows you how to get started with social media giving you the ability and best practice to interact confidently with your fans and subscribers. Whether you choose to read it in a week or in a single sitting, Social Media In A Week is your fastest route to success:
- Monday: Gain insight with cases studies of companies that have achieved positive results from social media
- Tuesday: Get started with key strategies and tactics and learn how to find and engage with your audience
- Wednesday: Learn how to set up and configure Blogging, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Thursday: Learn how to set up and configure YouTube, Google, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, and other ones to watch
- Friday: Utilize other people's content to help you become the authority in your marketplace, in one hour a day or less
- Saturday: Discover the tools and techniques that will help you to continually manage your social media campaign
ABOUT THE SERIES
In A Week books are for managers, leaders, and business executives who want to succeed at work. From negotiating and content marketing to finance and social media, the In A Week series covers the business topics that really matter and that will help you make a difference today. Written in straightforward English, each book is structured as a seven-day course so that with just a little work each day, you will quickly master the subject. In a fast-changing world, this series enables readers not just to get up to speed, but to get ahead.