Все о книге Strategic Brand Management
Strategic Brand Management, Second Edition, adopts an innovative socio-cultural perspective that provides students with an understanding of the dynamics of the field and enables them to engage with the issues that lie within. At the same time, the text also integrates more traditional notions of the brand in terms of equity and positioning. The wide experience of the author team--from consulting with industry leaders to teaching demanding MBA and executive development courses--has resulted in a text full of exciting ideas that are firmly grounded in managerial implications and applications.Building on a solid theoretical foundation, the authors also apply theory to examples throughout, helping students to understand the practical applications of brand management. By using a wealth of new and up-to-date illustrative examples and case material--including coverage of high-tech innovation--they have created a text that is both cutting-edge in terms of theory and also accessible to students.
New to this Edition:
• A brand-new chapter on Brands, Innovation, and High Technology
• Extensive revisions throughout that integrate coverage of corporate reputation, corporate social responsibility, environmental and social issues, brand communities, tribes and subcultures, brand extension theory and portfolio management, e-marketing, and digital media
• Numerous new illustrative examples to help students understand the link between theory and practice
• Greater integration between the book and the Companion Website, with new web exercises and links to examples and brands used in the text
• A completely updated and expanded Companion Website offers resources for students (web links, web exercises, and a glossary of terms) and instructors (updated and extended Powerpoint-based slides and links and references for relevant multimedia, print, film, and TV clips)