In Yevhen Mahda’s new book, "Russia’s Hybrid Aggression: Lessons for the World", readers will:
• Discover the main elements of decades old hybrid aggression tactics;
• Understand why Ukraine became the object of past and present insidious attacks by Russia;
• Realize the danger of targeted informational influences;
• Draw conclusions as to why Russia defames major Ukrainian historical characters, while co-opting others for its own legacy;
• Comprehend the energy aspects of hybrid aggression;
• Recognize the many European politicians who side with Vladimir Putin’s attacks against Ukraine and the European Union.
About the author
Yevhen Mahda - political analyst and public policy expert. Recognized specialist in Russia’s hybrid aggression. Author of the book "Hybrid War: Survive and Defeat" (2015). Associate Professor and Doctoral Candidate in Political Sciences, Ihor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.