Once there was a lonely woodcutter named Geppetto-who dreamed of having a boy of his own. So one day he carved a boy out of wood and named him Pinocchio. When the puppet comes to life, its Geppettos dream come true. Except Pinocchio turns out to be not such a nice boy after all. Pinocchio enjoys nothing better than creating mischief and playing mean tricks. As he discovers, being bad is much more fun than being good.
• Use of basic grammatical structures and limited vocabulary;
• Glossy detailed illustrations on each page;
• Simple activities and a picture glossary every four pages;
• Fully dramatised version of the story and picture glossary on Audio CD / CD-ROM;
• Instructions for staging a performance of the story provided in the Teacher’s Book.