Все о книге Oxford English for Customer Care. Student's book (+ CD-ROM)
English for Customer Care is an ideal short course for those who need to communicate with customers effectively and politely in English, over the phone, in person, or in writing. English for Customer Care is part of the Express Series. It is an ideal course for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English. This short, intensive course can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. English for Customer Care can be used as a stand-alone course, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursebook such as International Express.
• Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject;
• Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies;
• STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities;
• OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection;
• Answers, transcripts, and a glossary of useful phrases at the back of each book;
• Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice.