- Dual entry flexibility. Friends is a flexible 4-level course with two entry points Starter for complete beginners and Level 1 for false beginners.
- Variety, humour, interest. Friends involves students with a variety of different contexts including humour, fiction, real-life and cross-culture.
- Consistently clear. Friends builds confidence with grammar and vocabulary taught in three clears steps presentation, comprehension and practice.
- Special skills sections. Culture, Reading and Skills Corners provide lots of practice in all four skills, with particular attention to reading. Skills strategy boxes give step-by-step guidance in skills development.
- Emphasis on vocabulary. Vocabulary is presented and practised in lexical sets, making it easier to learn and remember.
- Support for everyone. Tests, projects, games and songs, plus a huge variety of support material provide for ALL your students' needs.