Все о книге Chicago
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this historic city.
Admire Impressionist masterpieces at the Art Institute of Chicago, window shop on the Magnificent Mile, get a bird's eye view of four states from the Skydeck of Willis Tower or cruise along the river for for a great view of Chicago's landmark architecture: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Chicago with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Chicago:
- Over 20 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map of the city and a transport map, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Chicago, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail the iconic Willis Tower, extensive Art Institute of Chicago, celebrated Field Museum and more
- Colour photographs of Chicago's magnificent architecture, museums and galleries, historic sights, parks and gardens, and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Downtown; Near North Side; South Loop and Near South Side; South Side and more
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Chicago's colourful and often turbulent history, different cultures, innovative architecture, remarkable residents, festivals and events, and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Chicago is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Chicago.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning to explore more of America? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide USA.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.