Все о книге The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: The Japanese Art
Marie Kondo will help you declutter your life with her new major Netflix series Organise the World with Marie Kondo.
This is a beautiful hardback edition of Marie Kondo's classic book.
Transform your home into a permanently clear and clutter-free space with the incredible KonMari Method. Japan's expert declutterer and professional cleaner Marie Kondo will help you tidy your rooms once and for all with her inspirational step-by-step method.
The key to successful tidying is to tackle your home in the correct order, to keep only the things you really love and to do it all at once – and quickly. After that for the rest of your life you only need to choose what to keep and what to discard.
The KonMari Method will not just transform your space. Once you have your house in order you will find that your whole life will change. You can feel more confident, you can become more successful, and you can have the energy and motivation to create the life you want. You can also find the courage to move on from the negative aspects of your life. For example, you can recognise and finish a bad relationship, stop feeling anxious or finally lose weight.
Marie Kondo's method is based on a 'once-cleaned, never-messy-again' approach. If you think that such a thing is impossible then you should definitely read this compelling book. Alternatively, if you want to share The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying with your friends and family this lovely edition is the perfect gift.
- More and more people are turning to expensive rented storage solutions in an effort to battle their clutter in increasingly smaller living spaces. In 2011 The Independent estimated that there are up to 40 million sq ft of storage units in the UK alone.
- Books often sell well in this area: How to De-Junk Your Life (91k TCM), No More Clutter (10k TCM), Cut the Clutter (TCM 6k) and Banish Clutter Forever (5k TCM)
- The Japanese edition has sold nearly two million copies since January 2011 and the German edition has sold a further 30,000 copies since March 2013. The UK paperback has sold over 25,000 TCM since April 2014.
- The author's slightly eccentric background and her unique and effective approach to decluttering has already attracted broad coverage in women's press. This beautiful gift edition will re-ignite interest.
- Cultural interest in this book is guaranteed: in the same way as the world admires French women for not not getting fat, we admire Japan for its beautiful use of space, tidiness and efficient capsule living. The 1990s brought us Feng Shui. This decade brings us the KonMari Method.