One day, a hungry little fox is walking in the forest... Read along and find out what adventure she gets herself into and how a true friend will try to help her. A classic story with a moral - and a lot of fun, too!
• Use of basic grammatical structures and limited vocabulary;
• Glossy detailed illustrations on each page;
• Simple activities and a picture glossary every four pages;
• Fully dramatised version of the story and picture glossary on Audio CD / CD-ROM;
• Instructions for staging a performance of the story provided in the Teacher’s Book.