Все о книге The Ballet Companion: Ballet Companion
THE BALLET COMPANION is the first complete, illustrated reference book for the dancer. With more than 150 stunning photographs of ballet greats Maria Riccetto and Benjamin Millepied demonstrating perfect execution of positions and steps.
THE BALLET COMPANION brims with everything today's dance student needs including:
- Practical advice for getting started, such as finding the right teacher, fitting a pointe shoe, tying a ballet bun
- Training safely through a sensible diet, injury prevention, and cross training with yoga and Pilates
- Inside information on backstage and studio etiquette and auditioning
- Technique secrets from stars of American Ballet Theatre
- Glossaries and lavishly illustrated sidebars on ballet history and 'Must See' ballets Whether a budding ballerina, serious student, or adult returning to ballet, dancers will find a graceful mix of ballet traditions and essential, new information.