This is the story of Peter Pan, a boy who didn't want to grow up. Readers will be excited by the adventures of Peter Pan and the Darling children when they fly to Neverland.
• Use of basic grammatical structures and limited vocabulary;
• Glossy detailed illustrations on each page;
• Simple activities and a picture glossary every four pages;
• Fully dramatised version of the story and picture glossary on Audio CD / CD-ROM;
• Instructions for staging a performance of the story provided in the Teacher’s Book.