English for Sales and Purchasing is an ideal short course for anyone who needs to communicate effectively with international clients and colleagues in a sales or purchasing environment. English for Sales and Purchasing is part of the Express Series. It is an ideal course for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English. This short, intensive course can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. English for Sales and Purchasing can be used as a stand-alone course, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursebook such as International Express.
English for Sales and Purchasing presents the essential expressions and conversation techniques that will enable successful communication in these situations. Every unit presents realistic scenarios and specific themes for sales and purchasing, such as approaching a new client, selecting potential suppliers, developing proposals, and typing up orders and deliveries.
• Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject;
• Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies;
• STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities;
• OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection;
• Answers, transcripts, and a glossary of useful phrases at the back of each book;
• Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice.
Level: Intermediate (Mid B1-mid C1).