Все о книге Oxford English for Marketing & Advertising. Student's Book (+ CD-ROM)
English for Marketing and Advertising is an ideal short course for marketing and advertising professionals who need to communicate confidently and effectively in English. English for Marketing and Advertising is part of the Express Series. It is an ideal course for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English. This short, intensive course can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. English for Marketing and Advertising can be used as a stand-alone course, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursebook such as International Express.
The course addresses all the essential responsibilities of those working in marketing and advertising departments. Students practise relevant vocabulary and speaking skills for tasks such as telephoning, emailing, and giving presentations. The course introduces specialist vocabulary relating to branding, market research, direct marketing, and public relations.
• Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject;
• Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies;
• STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities;
• OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection;
• Answers, transcripts, and a glossary of useful phrases at the back of each book;
• Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice.
Level: Intermediate (Mid B1-mid C1).