The Express Series is a range of short, specialist English courses for different professions, work skills, and industries.
The Express Series is ideal for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English. These short, intensive courses can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. Titles in the Express Series can be used in a variety of ways: as stand-alone courses, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursebook such as International Express.
• Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject;
• Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies;
• STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities;
• OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection;
• Answers, transcripts, and a glossary of useful phrases at the back of each book;
• Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice.