With over 1 million devoted teachers, Chatterbox is a course you can rely on. Its proven methodology teaches vocabulary and grammar in a fun but controlled way through captivating comic strips such as the universally loved Captain Shadow chase, songs, rhymes, games, and more. The wide variety of activities means that your students are stimulated and motivated to learn. And, with a bank of extra games, a portfolio of self assessment activities and 5 tests in the Teacher's Book, you have all the materials you need to extend the lesson.
• Controlled grammar syllabus taught in context through fun cartoons, stories, songs, and activities
• Most lessons have a grammar drill in the form of a question and answer activity
• Practises language through fun activities, such as songs, rhymes, games, and puzzles
• Thrilling comic-strip adventure story provides a memorable context for new language
• Carefully graded syllabus allows for recycling of language
• Variety of additional materials to extend lessons. The Teacher's Book includes extra games, a portfolio of self-assessment activities and five tests, and the Photocopy Masters Book in the Teacher's Resource Pack contains an additional activity per unit