• It gives pupils that basic knowledge and feeling for English which is the foundation of successful learning.
• It teaches pupils to say and understand a basic English vocabulary and a small number of useful expressions.
• It teaches numbers and the letters of the alphabet and introduces pupils to the early stages of reading and writing.
• It is based around enjoyable songs, rhymes and games, carefully matched to the interests of young learners.
• It is suitable for use with large or small classes.
• The core of the course at each level consists of the Pupil's Book and accompanying cassette. These can be used in conjunction with the Activity Book, Handwriting Book and Numbers Book.