Все о книге Economy Gastronomy
Learn how to eat better and spend less in 2020.
'Delicious, thrifty, inspiring' - Guardian
Crammed full of over 100 mouth-watering recipes, creative ideas and practical tips, Economy Gastronomy will help you cook smarter, not harder, and along the way save you a lot of money.
You'll learn how easy it is to:
- Plan your meals and shrink your food bills
- Get two, or even three, meals out of one basic ingredient
- Turn leftovers into new and exciting dishes
- Stock your cupboards so there's always a meal in the house
- Shop seasonally, freeze and store food
With hearty breakfasts, tasty lunch-time bites as well as snacks, treats and dinner-party ideas - you'll be making luxurious meals without spending a fortune or discarding surplus food in no time.
· CARAMELISED ONION and CHESHIRE CHEESE TART
· SEARED SQUID with CHORIZO
· SPINACH HAM and RICOTTA GNOCCHI
· STICKY PORK RIBS with FIRE AND VINEGAR
· CHINESE STYLE CRISPY DUCK
· ONION BHAJIS, TARKA DHAL, and ALMOND RICE
With Economy Gastronomy you'll learn how to save money without scrimping on flavour.