Все о книге Cuba
Explore Cuba's spectacular scenery, profound history and lively culture.
Whether you want to trace the revolutionary trail, rent a classic American car in Havana or snorkel amidst tropical fish in warm crystal-clear waters, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Cuba has to offer.
Boasting bottle-green mountains and diamond-dust beaches, Cuba is enchantingly picturesque. The urban centres are beautifully preserved slices of the past, home to a plethora of superb art galleries, hole-in-the-wall bars and fascinating museums.
Our recently updated guide brings Cuba to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Cuba's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Cuba, from Havana to Western Cuba, Central Cuba to Eastern Cuba
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Cuba in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Cuba.