Все о книге Bass Guitar Exercises For Dummies
The bass guitar is utilized in almost every single genre of music-rock, classical, jazz, metal, funk, and country just to name a few. Bass Guitar Exercises For Dummies provides bassists an opportunity to dabble with all these styles and more. Regardless of your intended musical style, this hands-on guide provides the tips and drills designed to help perfect your playing ability.
• Features a wide variety of over 300 exercises and technique-building practice opportunities tailored to bass guitar.
• From classic blues bass rhythms to funk, rock, and reggae bass patterns, players of all styles benefit from the exercises and chords presented.
• Shows you proper hand and body posture and fingering and hand positions.
• Each lesson concludes with a music piece for you to try.
• The audio CD includes practice pieces that accompany the exercises and drills presented in each section.
• Helps you build your strength, endurance, and dexterity when playing bass.
Whether you're a beginner bass player or you're looking to stretch your playing skills, Bass Guitar Exercises For Dummies is the book for you!