Все о книге A Toolkit for Modern Life
In this warm, wise book, clinical psychologist Dr Emma Hepburn (Instagram's @thepsychologymum) introduces her proven and practical tools for taking care of your mental and emotional wellbeing every day.
Using her trademark illustrations, Dr Hepburn (aka @thepsychologymum) shines a welcome ray of light into the neglected corners of your brain. From identifying what triggers unhappy thoughts to overcoming the fear of making mistakes, A Toolkit for Modern Life will help you to cultivate positive habits and feel more confident, happier and in tune with yourself.
* Call out and manage feelings of imposter syndrome
* Answer back to your inner critic
* Become aware of and monitor your emotional capacity
* Spot unhelpful thoughts and develop more helpful patterns of thinking
* Understand how the emotions cycle affects you
* Identify what triggers anxiety for you and how to intercept it
* Overcome the fear of making mistakes
* Spot and call out your 'catastrophizing'
* Identify and disarm social media comparisons
* Align your decisions and actions with your core values
* Assemble your own mental health toolkit for life