Все о книге A History of Modern Germany: 1800 to the Present
Featuring revised and extended coverage, the second edition of A History of Modern Germany offers an accessible and engagingly written account of German history from 1800 to the present.
• Provides readers with a long view of modern German history, revealing its continuities and changes.
• Features updated and extended coverage of German social change and modernization, class, religion, and gender.
• Includes more in depth coverage of the German Democratic Republic.
• Examines Germany's social, political, and economic history.
• Covers the unification of Germany, the German Empire, the Weimar Republic, the Third Reich, post-war division, the collapse of Communism, and developments since re-unification.
• Addresses regional history rather than focusing on the dominant role of Prussia.