A three-level course reflecting the interests of young teenagers. It appeals directly to young teenage learners by following the familiar conventions and genres of youth TV: quizzes, travel reports, documentary features, interviews and cartoons across a range of lively and often exciting topics.
• Syllabus and contents
• Introduction to the course
• Clear sections outlining the aims, grammar, new vocabulary, and optional materials for each unit
• Background information on the topics
• Lesson plans and, where appropriate, additional teaching ideas
• Answer keys to Student's Book and Workbook exercises
• Five Tests
• Clear structural syllabus which provides students with a systematic and thorough foundation in grammar, from the simple present to the third conditional.
• Grammar points are clearly identified, explained, and practised through the imaginative contexts provided by the television programme format.
• Everyday functional English is taught through regular, humorous cartoon sketches.
• Controlled development of all four language skills, pronunciation, and vocabulary are also systematically covered throughout the three levels.