A three-level course reflecting the interests of young teenagers. It appeals directly to young teenage learners by following the familiar conventions and genres of youth TV: quizzes, travel reports, documentary features, interviews and cartoons across a range of lively and often exciting topics.
• Twenty units, each divided into three colour-coded parts
• Ten episodes of extra reading, after every second unit
• Song lyrics (levels 1 and 2)
• Grammar review
• List of irregular verbs
• Clear structural syllabus which provides students with a systematic and thorough foundation in grammar, from the simple present to the third conditional.
• Grammar points are clearly identified, explained, and practised through the imaginative contexts provided by the television programme format.
• Everyday functional English is taught through regular, humorous cartoon sketches.
• Controlled development of all four language skills, pronunciation, and vocabulary are also systematically covered throughout the three levels.