A series of Workbooks offering practical English lessons for school students preparing for work.
• Approximately 28-45-minute lessons to use in any order to suit the coursebook or syllabus.
• Short units with varied practical activities and up-to-date readings covering a range of text types.
• Lower-intermediate material – the right level for vocational schools.
• 'Before you start' gets students thinking about what they already know about the lesson topic and the language they will meet.
• 'Get real' – optional extra ideas that help students step into the real world of English.
• Glossary of key topic-related vocabulary used in the lesson with easy-to-understand definitions.
• Free, downloadable Teacher's Notes.