An entertaining combination of people and puppets to capture children's imagination.
• Eight units linked directly to the video episodes.
• Listening, speaking, reading and writing tasks to help pupils get full benefit from the video.
• Colouring activities and puzzles.
• A picture dictionary.
• A highly motivating and amusing video for young learners.
• Wizadora is a young wizard. She hasn't yet mastered her magic spells, and her magic often goes wrong! Children will love to follow her adventures, and join in the fun with her unusual housemates and Tom and Katie, the children who live next-door.
• The language syllabus covers the basic structures of any first-year primary course.
• Each episode ends with a review section which reinforces key language.
• The video is supported by an Activity Book for pupils, a Video Guide for teachers, and an Audio Cassette.