Nobody likes the little duckling because he's ugly, so he sets off on his own. Will the poor duckling ever be happy again? Read this classic story and see how things can have an unexpected turn for the better.
• Use of basic grammatical structures and limited vocabulary;
• Glossy detailed illustrations on each page;
• Simple activities and a picture glossary every four pages;
• Fully dramatised version of the story and picture glossary on Audio CD / CD-ROM;
• Instructions for staging a performance of the story provided in the Teacher’s Book.