The famous tale of a boy's life in a small town on the banks of the Mississippi River. Tom skips school and has some incredible adventures with his friends Huckleberry Finn and Joe Harper - some real enough, others not quite. They go off and live like pirates on an island, are presumed dead, and return just in time for their own funeral. They witness murder, and discover treasure beyond their wildest dreams.
• Use of basic grammatical structures and limited vocabulary;
• Glossy detailed illustrations on each page;
• Simple activities and a picture glossary every four pages;
• Fully dramatised version of the story and picture glossary on Audio CD / CD-ROM;
• Instructions for staging a performance of the story provided in the Teacher’s Book.