We proudly present an English language teaching video adaptation of Nick Park's Oscar-winning animated film. The adaptation by Peter and Karen Viney from the original script by Nick Park and Bob Baker contains sections of the original film with new dialogue and narration specifically created for beginner/false beginner learners. This video has a broad appeal that will be a motivating force in any classroom.
• An English language teaching adaptation of Nick Park's Oscar-winning animated film, The Wrong Trousers. The video has a broad appeal that will be a motivating force in any classroom.
• The gripping storyline is combined with ingenious humour and brilliant characterization. The two main characters,Wallace and Gromit, find themselves tangled up in the Penguin's cunning plot to steal a fabulous diamond.
• The video is organized into six manageable episodes, which present specific grammar points, functional language and vocabulary.
• The original dialogue has been simplified, and additional narration gives learners further language input.
• The video is supported by a Student's Book and a Teacher's Book.