A wicked witch curses a beautiful princess and she pricks her finger on a spindle stick. The princess falls into a deep sleep, together with everyone else in the palace. However, a handsome prince arrives to save the day... See how things have a happy ending in this classic fairy tale.
• Use of basic grammatical structures and limited vocabulary;
• Glossy detailed illustrations on each page;
• Simple activities and a picture glossary every four pages;
• Fully dramatised version of the story and picture glossary on Audio CD / CD-ROM;
• Instructions for staging a performance of the story provided in the Teacher’s Book.