A self-study book that presents one phrasal verb on one page. Examples and exercises show the most important meanings and the situations in which it is most commonly used. You can choose the phrasal verbs you want to focus on and work through the book in any order. The Reference Key with answers makes this ideal for self-study. Each phrasal verb is presented and practised in six easy steps.
• Study examples of each verb as it's really used.
• Check the meaning and the grammar of the verb.
• Practise using each verb in the exercises.
• Build vocabulary with related words, synonyms, and opposites.
• Test progress with the review pages.
• Check the Reference Key for answers, meanings, and extra grammar tips.