Oxford Heroes is an exciting three-level course that takes students from high-starter to intermediate level. Every unit of Oxford Heroes is divided into three complete lessons, providing a clear progression from new language to skills work. Further language and skills practice is available on the Student’s MultiROM, which is linked to topics in the Student’s Book.
• Cartoon stories and up-to-date texts make learning enjoyable and help motivate students;
• Balanced syllabus develops all four skills with plenty of opportunities for speaking and writing;
• Grammar and vocabulary sections provide clear presentation and plenty of practice;
• Songs, projects, and a play, plus revision sections throughout the Student's Book, help recycle and reinforce new language;
• Further practice on the interactive MultiROM.
Jenny Quintana has many years of experience both as a teacher and EFL writer. She has written courses for teenagers and younger students, as well as New Headway English Course PET Practice Tests and PET Practice Tests. She has also written supplementary materials for a wide range of courses including English File, Team Up 3, Towards Proficiency, English Champions, Kickstart, Countdown, and natural English, all published by Oxford University Press.