• Each level consists of six self-contained comedy stories looking at the lives and misadventures of four people in their twenties who share a house.
• The syllabus is closely linked to the New Headway. Each episode provides a natural context to consolidate the grammatical, functional and lexical areas covered by the course, and to develop listening skills.
• Key language is controlled and contextualized throughout.
• Each episode provides clear grammar and functional language, with an emphasis on developing communicative skills.
• The video is supported by an Activity Book for students and a Video Guide for teachers.