"New Discoveries" is:
- Lively. A rich mix of lively, visually exciting and humorous material provides a continuous source of motivation and makes learning English an enjoyable experience.
- Relevant. Up to date and varied topics offer plenty of opportunity for students to talk and write about themselves and their interests.
- Clearly focused. Each learning has a clear learning focus. Every fifth lesson revises and expands on language items learnt in the previous four and includes summaries of those items.
- Communicative and systematic. A carefully contextualised and graded sequence of language structures and functions is designed to build communicative competence and confidence and to provide a sound understanding of the grammatical systems of English.
- Authentic. Likeable characters in authentic British settings give an insight into British people and their way of life.