This new edition of American Streamline features completely rewritten units to provide more natural language, new communicative and listening activities, a strand highlighting important and relevant functions, and clear grammar exercises.
• Like the original edition, this completely new edition combines lively, natural language, everyday situations, and extensive practice of all four skills to give students a practical command of simple, spoken American English.
• It is designed to be flexible. The levels can be used together as a series or each level can be used as an independent course. Split editions of the Student Books are available and are ideal for shorter courses.
• Its simple format of a single page per unit makes the language focus highly memorable.
• It offers a steady progression of language with plenty of recycling.
• Entertaining and engaging topics, with a strong emphasis on humor, help to generate a positive classroom dynamic.
• Full-color, attractive new illustrations throughout maintain student motivation.