Letterfun is an innovative approach to alphabet teaching for young learners of English. Children are exposed to the English alphabet gradually and meaningfully as they learn the letters phonetically and through everyday words. Their competency is enhanced by the use of traditional songs and rhymes and colourful illustrations, which ensure that children have fun while learning.
• motor-skill practice;
• presentation of new letters through colour flashcards;
• letter blends thoroughly presented and practised;
• rhyming words;
• songs and traditional rhymes;
• wide variety of communicative tasks;
• Total Physical Response Activities.
CEF Level: A1.