• Step-by-step lesson notes, ideas for further activities and suggestions for revision.
• Answers to activities, photocopiable test material and a wordlist.
• It has a carefully graded, structural syllabus which provides steady progression in all four skills.
• The emphasis on grammar and vocabulary acquisition is combined with many opportunities for lively communicative tasks.
• New language is presented in context through picture stories and a variety of entertaining characters. Practice and reinforcement is provided by child-centred activities such as songs, rhymes, and games.
• Colourful illustrations and photographs provide visual explanations and make the pages bright and attractive.
• The clear presentation makes it suitable for use even in large classes.
• The Get Set - Go! Alphabet Book is an optional component to accompany the series, which teaches children the Roman alphabet.