2 Audio CD-s for the Family and Friends Starter course
Family and Friends Starter gives young learners a solid foundation in English. With a carefully graded reading and writing syllabus, accompanied by a clear phonics programme, the course takes learners from recognizing and tracing letters to writing and reading simple sentences with confidence. The step-by-step approach of this course and motivating lessons using songs, chants, stickers and story role-playing enable children to progress quickly in English.
• Carefully graded reading and writing syllabus helps learners progress quickly from identifying and tracing letters to reading and writing simple sentences;
• Step-by-step phonics programme introduces sounds in a fun way and supports the reading and writing syllabus;
• Left-to-right progression practice helps children who use a non-Roman alphabet;
• Varied activities in every unit and use of songs, chants, story role-playing and stickers make English memorable and suits different learning styles;
• Extensive range of print and digital support materials for teachers, including tests and assessment;
• Social and emotional skills are developed to educate the whole child through English.