Provides graded comprehension questions to related practice exercises to help students to understand the Cutting Edge Elementary/Pre-Intermediate video through comprehension questions and exercises.
The units are divided into the following sections:
• Preview: Prepares students for the video topic and includes the pre-teaching of vocabulary which students may meet on the video for the first time,
• In view 1: Accompanies the first viewing of the video, allowing students to get a feel for the materia,
• In view 2: Divides the video into short sections and gives students more detailed comprehension questions and exercises,
• Review: Exercises based on the content of the video to see what information students have retained. Short texts extend aspects of information given on the video,
• Your view: Encourage students to think about what they have seen, and to connect it to their own experience and views,
• Includes answer key and video scripts.