Clockwise is designed for learners who want to make effective progress in a short time. It concentrates on developing fluency, refreshing key grammar areas, and extending vocabulary. It provides material of 40-60 hours per level.
• Practical syllabus includes pronunciation and lots of oral practice, as well as memory skills and timed activities to encourage fast, relevant learning.
• Introduces work on features of spoken English, conversational tactics, and high frequency idiomatic vocabulary.
• Clear objectives in each lesson encourage achievement and progress.
• Short lessons can be used in any order, allowing choice in topic and syllabus coverage.
• All-in-one Classbook, with Practice section and writing activities.
• Photocopiable Teacher's Resource Pack at each level for supplementing and adapting.