Business Opportunities provides opportunities for practicing language in a range of professional situations, while offering opportunities to practice all four language skills, especially listening and speaking.
• Comprehensive structural syllabus.
• Consistent use of authentic materials from real companies.
• Provides the everyday language and structures which learners need in specific professional situations.
• Emphasis on listening and speaking, with frequent role plays and conversation-based activities.
• 'Learner training' pages to promote learner independence, e.g Time management, Recording vocabulary, Using a dictionary and Guessing unknown words.
• Glossary of business terms used in the course.
• Full grammar and usage notes.