This course takes the student from elementary to pre-intermediate level. This teacher's guide provides an introduction to the methodology, full lesson notes, keys and transcripts, and suggestions for extra classroom activities.
• Introduction and description of the course,
• Guide to general teaching procedures,
• Unit-by-unit lesson notes,
• Detailed advice on how to handle the material,
• Tapescripts of the recorded material for the Students' Book,
• Keys to the Check sections,
• Suggestions for extra activities,
• Grammar index and an alphabetical vocabulary list with phonetic transcriptions,
• Keys to the Workbook exercises.