Part of a course for young adult and adult students of English, intended to help them become confident in speaking and understanding simple English. This book of grammar practice contains contextualized write-in exercises which provide students with practice in key language items.
• Wide variety of graded grammar exercises designed to practise and revise the major items of English grammar studied at beginners' level,
• Clearly labelled grammar boxes which gives concise examples of all key language items,
• A wealth of write-in exercises,
• Regular fill-in 'Check' sections which enable students to monitor their progress,
• Unit-by-unit contents list and an alphabetical grammar index for quick and easy reference,
• "Blueprint Two Grammar Practice" can be used alongside "Blueprint Two Students' Book, "or as additional practice material to complement any elementary or pre-intermediate level coursework