A course for young adult and adult students of English suitable for complete beginners and for those who have some knowledge of the language. It aims to help students to become confident in speaking and understanding simple English and to develop good learning habits and techniques.
• Introduction and description of the course,
• Guide to general teaching procedures,
• Unit-by-unit lesson notes,
• Detailed advice on how to handle the material,
• Tapescripts of the recorded material for the Students' Book,
• Keys to the Check sections,
• Suggestions for extra activities,
• Grammar index and an alphabetical vocabulary list with phonetic transcriptions.