Part of a course designed for young adult and adult students of English. It is suitable for complete beginners and for those who already have some knowledge of the language, and is intended to help students become confident in speaking and understanding simple English.
• Variety of graded grammar exercises designed to practise and revise the major items of English grammar studied at beginners' level,
• Clearly labelled grammar boxes which gives concise examples of all key language items,
• A wealth of write-in exercises,
• Regular fill-in 'Check' sections which enable students to monitor their progress,
• A unit-by-unit contents list and an alphabetical grammar index for quick and easy reference,
• "Blueprint One Grammar Practice" can be used alongside "Blueprint One Students' Book" or as additional practice material to complement any beginners' level coursework.