A gently paced, six-level course with all the basic grammar and communicative activities you need to give children a strong and successful start in English.
• Building-block approach, with a solid, structural syllabus.
• Practice exercises in the Students? Book with optional extra material in the Activity Book.
• Picture dictionary and illustrated grammar reference in the Students? Books help reinforce language.
• Step-by-step lesson plans, photocopiable tests, and simple craft activities in the Teacher's Books.
• Each unit presents language and activities relating to a single theme, and is introduced through rhymes, poems, songs, stories, comic strips, cartoons, dialogues and practical tasks.
• Revision is continuous and is carried out in both the presentation and practice pages.
• Contains quizzes which provide an assessment activity covering every four units of study.