Blockbuster is designed for learners studying English at Beginner to Intermediate level. The series follows the principles of the Common European Framework of Reference and combines active English learning with a variety of lively topics presented in themed modules.
- Theme-based units in modules.
- A varied range of reading texts from authentic contemporary sources with exercises which encourage learners to read extensively as well as intensively.
- Realistic stimulating dialogues featuring people in everyday situations.
- Exploring grammar sections covering grammatical areas appropriate for each level plus a Grammar Reference Section.
- A wide range of speaking activities.
- Pronunciation and intonation sections.
- Study skills and tips to help learners become autonomous.
- Cartoon strips, jokes and songs.
- Culture corner and curricular cuts at the end of each module.
- Pairwork activities.
- Self check sections at the end of each module.