Ali Baba discovers the forty thieves' treasure by chance and becomes very rich. However, he will find himself in trouble more than once when the thieves come back for their riches... Read on to see how he will manage to outsmart all his enemies.
• Use of basic grammatical structures and limited vocabulary;
• Glossy detailed illustrations on each page;
• Simple activities and a picture glossary every four pages;
• Fully dramatised version of the story and picture glossary on Audio CD / CD-ROM;
• Instructions for staging a performance of the story provided in the Teacher’s Book.