Aladdin's life changes when he meets a stranger. First he finds an old lamp and then he wears the stranger's ring. Read along to find our why the lamp and the ring are so special. Share Aladdin's magical adventure.
• Use of basic grammatical structures and limited vocabulary;
• Glossy detailed illustrations on each page;
• Simple activities and a picture glossary every four pages;
• Fully dramatised version of the story and picture glossary on Audio CD / CD-ROM;
• Instructions for staging a performance of the story provided in the Teacher’s Book.